Tailor-made constructions ››
These parts are available in steel and stainless steel for all types of chains.
In addition to steel, cylindrical toothed sprockets and straight bevel gears can also be supplied in glass-fibre reinforced nylon. It is well known that, in many mechanical applications, metal gears represent a significant cost and have drawbacks that, until recently, were impossible to eliminate. With the arrival of so-called 'technical' plastics, they have been - gradually but unstoppably - replaced by these new materials in many mechanical applications. These gears are manufactured using single-seat moulds with veil injection on the bore, so that the material distribution is as even as possible.
The material chosen for this purpose is nylon 6 loaded with
30% glass fibre, which offers the following advantages:
- toughness and high resistance to torsion and chemicals
- high dimensional stability
- high wear resistance
- operating temperature: -40°C to +130°C
- tensile strength: 100*/160 N/mm2
- elongation at break: 3 ÷ 4* %.
- flexural strength: 130*/230 N/mm2
- rockwell hardness R scale: 112*/122
- dielectric strength: 40* KV/mm
- volume resistivity: 4x1011* ohm x cm
- izod impact resistance with notch: 170* J/m
- water absorption in humid air: 2.2 to 2.7 per cent
GEARS FOR CHAINS ››
CHAIN TENSIONER GEARS ››
TOOTHED PINIONS AND RACKS ››
BEVEL GEARS ››
For any further information: email@example.com